Whether you're a Fortune 500 Manufacturer, or a Fleet Manager with a handful of trucks, you all have one thing in common - you hate cables. The problem is/was that it isn't hard to find a wireless solution online, the problem is: THEY DON'T WORK. Convoy Technologies began working on a wireless solution several years ago when our large OEM customers complained about rats, chemicals, harsh whether, etc. eating through their cables; Not to mention the installation time and cost that are associated with running cable. We knew that only a wireless solution developed in-house (USA), and not outsourced to Asia, would provide the reliability and quality that our customers demanded. Convoy Technologies would like to introduce the first built-in wireless camera system available to the transportation industry. Designed and developed in the USA.
- 2.4GHz Technology
- 7" Monitor with Digital Panel
- Resolution: 800*R.G.B*480
- Power voltage: DC 12V-24V
- Pairing indicator (flashes when paired, constant green light when successfully paired)
- LED Red flashing LED: Warning for lost connection between Magcam camera and receiver; Green LED when paired.
- Operating frequency: 2400-2483.5 MHz
- Decompression form: MPEG 4
- Emitting frequency: 18 dBm
- Transmitting speed: 12 Mbps
- Receiving Sensitivity: -78dBm@1MHZ 16QAM VR850/AV
- Spread spectrum: frequency hopping
- Hopping rate: 1200/S
- Outer dimension: 182(L) X 75(W) X 124(H) mm B
- rightness: 400cd/㎡.
- Viewing angle: U: 50°/ D: 60°, R/L: 70°
- Operating temperature: 0℃~+65℃
- Storage temperature: -30℃ to + 80℃ RH90%